Those who are looking for an answer to the question «7 anatomy is the branch of science which deals with?» often ask the following questions:
🔬 Anatomy is the branch of science which deals with?
Anatomy deals with the study of the human body and all of its different systems
- What branch of science deals with atmosphere?
- What branch of science deals with pollution?
- What branch of science deals with weather?
🔬 Which branch of earth science deals with dinosaurs?
- What branch of science is anatomy?
- Which branch of science deals with life beyond the earth?
- Which branch of science deals with the study of animals?
🔬 Which branch of science deals with outer space?
Astronomy is a branch of science that deals with study of outer space.
- The branch of science which deals with biology of terrestrial life?
- The branch of science which deals with scientific study of soil?
- Which is the branch of science that deals with the atmosphere?
1 other answer
The human body and how it works.
We've handpicked 22 related questions for you, similar to «7 anatomy is the branch of science which deals with?» so you can surely find the answer!Which is the branch of science that deals with the earth?
- Earth science or geoscience includes all fields of natural science related to the planet Earth. It is the branch of science dealing with the physical constitution of the earth and its atmosphere.
There are several branches of science which would deal with a car, but the main one would probably be Engineering - the practical application of science to commerce or industry. Aerodynamics Applied Science Chemistry Computer Science Electronics Engineering Environmental Science Mathematics Physics Thermodynamics
Atmospheric Sciences is a part of Environmental Science
Anatomy (Greek anatomē, 'dissection') is the branch of biology concerned with the study of the structure of organisms and their parts. Anatomy is a branch of natural science which deals with the structural organization of living things… Human anatomy is one of the essential basic sciences that are applied in medicine.Science which deals with beekeeping?
Apiology – (from Latin apis, "bee"; and Ancient Greek -λογία, -logia) is the scientific study of honey bees. Honey bees are often chosen as a study group to answer questions on the evolution of social systems.Pathology is a branch of science that deals with?
pathology is a branch of science that deals with?
Domain - Eukarya Kingdom - Animalia
it is anatomy
the force and motion is dealing with physics :D
This branch is termed forensic science.
Epidemiology is the branch of science that deals with the frequency and distribution of diseases
Psychology is studied as a branch of science of its' own. It is the study of the mind and its' processes.
This is known as virology which is a subset of microbiology.
The study of the internal structure of living organisms is called Anatomy, so it is the branch of Biology. Another name of Anatomy is Morphology.