Video answer: Science of telling a real painting from a fake!
Those who are looking for an answer to the question «Explain why science cannot determine whether or not a painting is a great work of art?» often ask the following questions:
🔬 Explain why science cannot determine whether or not painting is a great work of art?
Because art is about aesthetics and values. It's too subjective to be measured by science accurately enough to be classified in comparison to each other, in a way that one priece of art can be said to be better than another, for all people.
- What are some things that science cannot explain?
- Why can science not determine why art or a painting is good work or not?
- What are somethings you know to be true that science cannot prove or explain?
🔬 Why science can not determine whether or not a painting is a great work of art?
because that is art not science
🔬 What science cannot explain?
- The thing with science is that it's all about facts…
- Nothing as purr…
- The actual source of a purr was an enigma for a long time…
- The glass act…
- However, what you are holding is one of the most unusual solids of them all…
- A good old yawn.
Video answer: How to spot a fake painting [art forgery forensics]
1 other answer
"Great" is not a measurable (quantifiable) trait. Science does not deal in opinions.
We've handpicked 24 related questions for you, similar to «Explain why science cannot determine whether or not a painting is a great work of art?» so you can surely find the answer!Does science explain all?
- Science aims to explain and understand: Science as a collective institution aims to produce more and more accurate natural explanations of how the natural world works, what its components are, and how the world got to be the way it is now. Classically, science's main goal has been building knowledge and understanding, regardless of its potential applications - for example, investigating the ...
Though science has great explanatory power and insights, Randall cautioned that it has limits, too. Science doesn't ask every possible question, it doesn't look for purpose, and it doesn't tell us what's right or wrong. Instead, science tells us what things are and how they came to be.Does science explain everything?
definetly not but add math and science and you'll have all the answers to any question
- Science is a way of discovering what's in the universe and how those things work today, how they worked in the past, and how they are likely to work in the future. Scientists are motivated by the thrill of seeing or figuring out something that no one has before. Science is useful.
- Things That Science Can't Explain 1. DARK MATTER of an unknown form makes up most of the matter of the universe. This matter is not predicted by the... 2. THE LAW OF GRAVITY appears to be seriously broken. Experiments by Saxl and Allais found that Foucault pendulums veer... 3. COLD FUSION. The Cold ...
Video answer: Understanding the elements of artWill science explain everything?
Science is based on fact, rather than religion, which is based on belief, and many scientific theories can actually be proved… While science cannot PROVE everything, it CAN make educated theories, based on similar scientific studies, as to why things occur.Can science explain everything that religion can't explain?
- There are so many things neither religion nor science can explain. Legions. There are many things that science can explain that religion cannot. And there are many things that religion “points to” (If religion could explain it, then it would fall into science) but gets completely wrong.
Video answer: Forgery experts explain 5 ways to spot a fake | wiredCan science determine human values?
Sam Harris, in his book The Moral Landscape, argues that 'science can determine human values… To the extent that science can 'determine' what we ought to do, it is only by providing us with empirical information, which can then be slotted into a chain of deductive (moral) reasoning.Can science determine moral values?
The claim is roughly that one may not logically move from a factual claim to an evaluative claim, and since science deals only in facts, science cannot provide any input to moral philosophy. In fact, as many philosophers have recognized, there is no real fallacy here.What branch of earth science studies the whether?
Video answer: Grade 9 arts quarter 2 ep. 1: arts of the renaissance and .Explain - environmental science is a multidisciplianry science?
Enviormental science teaches us about our enviorment & the ecosystem & Animals & Plants
"Science" is not an acronym.
Are there any real memes on the Internet?
- Web memes are about as abundant online as cat videos and snarky YouTube comments. There is truly a meme category for just about every kind of humor fan, including the extra-brainy scientists who may browse among us. This slideshow is made for the super smart lab coat-wearing members of our crew!
Theories are explanations for observable phenomena. Science theories are based on a body of evidence developed over time. Laws are regularities or mathematical descriptions of natural phenomena… The term "theory" as used in science is very different from the common use outside of science.Explain the definition of science?
Science is a term used to classify the phenomena into two categories: Social science and natural science. Social science is a discipline that studies the interaction of people with other things, whereas natural science(or science for short) studies more of the natural phenomena.Social science examples:
- Communication Studies
- Earth Science(this is NOT to be confused with Geography)
- Computer Science(to a certain extent)
- Science refers to a system of acquiring knowledge. This system uses observation and experimentation to describe and explain natural phenomena. The term science also refers to the organized body of knowledge people have gained using that system.
Being in love is affected by huge, measurable changes in the biochemistry of the brain. Science has identified three basic parts of love, each driven by a unique blend of brain chemicals… Attraction is driven by adrenaline, dopamine, and serotonin—the same chemicals that are released by exciting, novel experiences.How to explain fiction science?
What does science fiction really mean?
- Science fiction (sometimes shortened to sci-fi or SF) is a genre of speculative fiction that typically deals with imaginative and futuristic concepts such as advanced science and technology, space exploration, time travel, parallel universes, and extraterrestrial life.
Video answer: Composition in art explainedWhat great science projects?
First of all, what subject in science is it in?? Let me know so I can answer you.
How to Paint Your AR-15 (or really any rifle) Base Layer. Starting with the darkest color you’re going to be working with will help set the tone of the rifle and give a great background for the other colors to do their thing.