Top best answers to the question «What does insensitive mean in science»
lacking physical sensation. (postpositive foll by to) not sensitive (to) or affected (by)insensitive to radiation.
Those who are looking for an answer to the question «What does insensitive mean in science?» often ask the following questions:
🔬 What does mean mean in science?
Mean is the average value of a set of results. It's the sum of all the results divided by the number of results.
🔬 What does explanation mean in science mean in science?
It means you have to use Scientific words in the explanation, so you can get higher marks. :) (if that's what you mean?).
- What does anthropogenic mean science?
- What does antigen mean science?
- What does aquatic science mean?
🔬 What does mean value in science mean?
the mean is the average of the numbers. It is one of several different ways of determining the average of a set of values. It is determined by adding the sum of all of the values, then dividing by the number of values.
We've handpicked 20 related questions for you, similar to «What does insensitive mean in science?» so you can surely find the answer!What does clarification mean science?
What does the word 'clarification' mean?
- clarification (Noun) The act of clarifying; the act or process of making clear or transparent by freeing visible impurities; particularly, the clearing or fining of liquid substances from feculent matter by the separation of the insoluble particles which prevent the liquid from being transparent. The clarification of wine.
- computer science(Noun) The study of computers and their architecture, languages, and applications, in all aspects, as well as the mathematical structures that relate to computers and computation. Freebase(0.00 / 0 votes)Rate this definition:
- crop science. Is the scientific knowledge, learning, practice and understanding of the cultivation, management, processing and production of crops and how scientific principles can be applied to each of these.
- Current was originally defined as the flow of charges from positive to negative. Scientists later discovered that current is actually the flow of negatively charged electrons, from negative to positive.
- What Is Decolonize ALL The Science? Decolonize ALL The Science is a HASTS (History, Anthropology, and Science, Technology, and Society) website which aims to provide a space for anti-colonial reflections on scientific knowledge production and science communication.
1 : to turn aside, discourage, or prevent from acting she would not be deterred by threats. 2 : inhibit painting to deter rust.What does environmental science mean?
=find and fixes polution==find and fixes polution=
By definition, epidemiology is the study (scientific, systematic, and data-driven) of the distribution (frequency, pattern) and determinants (causes, risk factors) of health-related states and events (not just diseases) in specified populations (neighborhood, school, city, state, country, global).What does exponential mean science?
1 : of or relating to an exponent. 2 : involving a variable in an exponent 10x is an exponential expression. 3 : expressible or approximately expressible by an exponential function especially : characterized by or being an extremely rapid increase (as in size or extent) an exponential growth rate.What does extraneous mean science?
What does the name extraneous mean?
- Some common synonyms of extraneous are alien, extrinsic, and foreign. While all these words mean "external to a thing, its essential nature, or its original character," extraneous applies to what is on or comes from the outside and may or may not be capable of becoming an essential part.
Fluorescence is the ability of certain chemicals to give off visible light after absorbing radiation which is not normally visible, such as ultraviolet light.What does genetic science mean?
- genetics, genetic science (noun) the branch of biology that studies heredity and variation in organisms How to pronounce genetic science?
- A geyser is a rare kind of hot spring that is under pressure and erupt s, sending jets of water and steam into the air. Geysers are made from a tube-like hole in the Earth's surface that runs deep into the crust. The tube is filled with water. Near the bottom of the tube is molten rock called magma, which heats the water in the tube.
Incineration is a waste treatment process that involves the combustion of substances contained in waste materials… Incineration and other high-temperature waste treatment systems are described as "thermal treatment". Incineration of waste materials converts the waste into ash, flue gas and heat.What does irreparable mean science?
- Irreparable is the more commonly used word. It can be applied to objects, such as machines or appliances, that can’t be repaired, but it’s perhaps most commonly used in the context of intangible things like circumstances and relationships.
present but not visible, apparent, or actualized; existing as potential: latent ability. Pathology. (of an infectious agent or disease) remaining in an inactive or hidden phase; dormant.What does meander mean science?
A meander is a bend in a river channel. Meanders form when water in the river erodes the banks on the outside of the channel. The water deposits sediment on the inside of the channel. Meanders only occur on flat land where the river is large and established. Meander.What does modern science mean?
Science that is at the frontier of all knowledge based on experimental testing.
Occupational science is science about everyday life. This is science about social and physical activities.