Those who are looking for an answer to the question «Why did the church and science confict with each other?» often ask the following questions:
🔬 How do science and technology interact with each other?
Because science has found something new or invent something new. At that point there is a new technology.
- How society and science affect each other?
- What does social work and science have to do with each other?
- Are science and the bible against each other?
🔬 Do science and religion complement each other?
- Religion and science complement each other, in contributing things the other does not offer. But, they can also conflict as religion overlaps with science in making claims about how things are, with beliefs that, with the eyes of science, seem impossible.
- Can science and religion catholicism support each other?
- How do faith and science contribute each other?
- How do science and superstitious contradict each other?
🔬 Does science and religion contradict each other?
- Religion and science do not contradict each other. They are both systems which produce theories that some people will have faith in, albeit through different methodologies. Science is concerned with describing and predicting the universe; religion is concerned with explaining it.
- How do science and technology complement each other?
- How does science and society help each other?
- How does science and technology benefit each other?
1 other answer
Think about it. When using science, we often have theories that lead to things like evolution. The church does not believe in evolution, but that god created us in his image.
We've handpicked 23 related questions for you, similar to «Why did the church and science confict with each other?» so you can surely find the answer!How does science and technology help each other?
I think they help each other becuase technology is just like science
Science and technology have had a major impact on society, and their impact is growing… By making life easier, science has given man the chance to pursue societal concerns such as ethics, aesthetics, education, and justice; to create cultures; and to improve human conditions.Is wisdom and science interrelated to each other?
If you are speaking of true science and not therretical science, then the Bible and science can agree. I have written article on SCIENCE AND THE SCRIPTURES and there is no disagreement between them.
- Everyone loves to talk about themselves, share their viewpoint, make their opinion heard. Quora and Facebook and telephones and books and movies are all about sharing our points of view and seeing the world through another's eyes and experiences.
- “Galileo and Da Vinci were both artists and scientists, so, why not both?” Likewise science and spirituality need not be thought of as separate for, it seems to me, they are also highly compatible. They are complementary, needing each other to make something whole, something bigger than either of them alone.
Without Science, there would be no technology; without technology, we can not use Science.
science is chemicals and stuff technology is machines and stuff
Science is a systematic way of acquiring knowledge,requires the use of scientific skills such as observation,inference etc.Technology is the application of science.
Mathematics makes it possible for scientists to produce much more accurate and informative descriptions of what they learn and observe about how the world works, and in turn, science makes possible computer technology, with which it is much easier to do mathematics. Even a humble calculator is a technological device made possible by science.
Technology is the aftermath of the being of science. Without the science to learn about anything, how can there be ways to invent new technology.
As technology becomes more advanced, scientific experiments can be done more accurately and with better efficiency. Likewise, advances in science lead to new innovations in technology.
Technology uses the theories of Science and applies it to "product", and technology supports Science in the quest for new theory (or further challenging existing theory).
Technology is based on scientific principles. Without science, there can be no technology.
- The main connection between science and technology is that technology is the application of science. Throughout history, science has paved the way for all different advances in our society and technology has been the application of scientific progress that we as mankind have made in the past few decades.
- Science and technology are closely related to each other. Science is a systematic approach to studying the natural world and gaining evidence-based knowledge with respect to your point of interest and technology is the application of scientific knowledge to create devices that can solve problems and perform different tasks.
Technology alters how we can behave. Society drives technological innovations and scientific inquiry. Science gives us insight into what kind of technologies we could potentially create and how to create them, while technology allows us to conduct further scientific research.How science technology and society related to each other?
Technology supplies the tools that society uses, science supplies the understanding of how the technology works.
It's not science that causes all material objects to attract each other. It's the universal gravitational force, which was around a long time before science came along.This social science studies how people are utilizing email to communicate with each other?
3 - Sociology.
- The two disciplines complement each other, with physics providing an analytic problem-solving outlook and basic understanding of nature, while computer science enhances the ability to make practical and marketable applications, in addition to having its own theoretical interest.
- As a consequence, psychologists must enrich their scientific methods through the inclusion of methods from informatics. The paper provides a brief review of one area of this research field, dealing mainly with social networks and smartphones.
Pure science gives basic information that is needed to create new technology, but new technology also gives scientists the tools that they need to further extend their research, and to thereby learn more pure science.
they relate because they are same thanks a lot for the information